Thursday, December 2, 2010

No Sorrows Just Lessons

The year is almost over and if I can't say anything else about this year, I can say I have learned so much about myself and the people around me. I started this blog for many reasons and a big part of it was my no regrets post. I haven't posted in while because life happens and lessons happen. The 25 year old me had a blast, loved 25 and the 26 year old me well there are no words. I went into this year thinking I would better myself, my relationships and my faith. In the end I didn't recognized who I was and how I allowed myself to become this person because I didn't see the better. Now I do....I have learned to apologize first (which is on my list of no regrets) yay and that not everything you want is what you need or meant for you. There were many more lessons but they were sad and now that I have learned I'm happy, so lets move on.

As I go into 2011 which has been given the motto "New Truth" and "No Boys Allowed" by a friend and my roommates I will continue going down my list of regrets I hope not to make and just enjoy being me and sharing it with you all.

Looking forward I am excited about....visiting my family in Texas and Kentucky. My second and last tattoo (maybe), being apart of the hospitality team at church, my yearly trip to the beach and not regretting a moment of being 27 in 2011. Bye 26 and 2010 you sucked but thanks for all that you taught me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment