Sunday, December 12, 2010

All we ever talk about is partying, FASHION and men

The search is on!!!

And for what may you ask. For the perfect LBD or Princess Dress. A woman doesn't need a reason to buy a new dress. Who cares about New Years Eve, it's not my birthday but I am really in need of a fly dress to go with my new red heels. Something fabulous, sexy and classy all at the same time.

If like me you work hard, play hard and love hard why not treat yourself.

I think about the little black dress and I think sex appeal, something that makes you feel good. Yet it is a staple in a females wardrobe so of course I already have one...hmmm....

Princess dress- I don't own one, so maybe I should......

I'm going to continue the search and keep you updated on my finds and if by chance you come across a great spot to look let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment