Monday, December 27, 2010

K-liners

So sorry I have been slacking with the random crazy things that my friends and I say but here's a few things that I can remember being said over the past few months.


If they really want my love, they need to go to Coach and buy me a purse.

Girl, you are from VA, that automatically means you got fire down there, now what you do with it is on you.

That twister game naked is the hotness.....

I play by the rules, you play by the game

Will single girls now and forever more die hitting the refresh button

Rolled hard and put away wet

Love as often as you can. Dance like nobody's watching. Travel. Eat. Try new foods because, you never know what's coming for you and when it's time to let go, you got to let go.- T. Henson

I can hear myself screaming choose me, pick me......

No comments:

Post a Comment