Monday, December 27, 2010

Hair

After growing out my hair to it's natural color I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I have been coloring my hair since I was 14 and at 25 I thought why not go back to my natural color. Well I couldn't be just natural so I decided to cut my hair too. I love my short hair but like I said I am over my natural color. I mean you can't control everything in life but I love the feeling of control when I change my hair and it turns out great. So raise your glasses because I am going back to rocking a different color hairdo. I'm starting off slow with highlights and keeping my cut short so we will see.....

I will update you with pictures as soon as I like taking pictures but I guess it defeats the whole purpose if I don't let you see my hair through the stages of change.....So pics soon to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment