Saturday, February 5, 2011

No Regrets

Buy Your Own Jewelry....Just like you don't wait for a guy to wear a pretty dress you shouldn't wait for anyone to buy you that ring, bracelet, or necklace that you really want.

Life is messy and we are so busy with long hours, mean bosses, weight gains and prematurely gray hairs that we need to treat ourselves.

I work hard but I could work harder and I love myself so I have been wanting the Tiffany Aria ring for sometime now. I need a little sparkle, so why not. Well that's what I thought until I checked out the prices.
That puts me in a place where I know I deserve it but I can't afford it. Now it's time to save because there are so many things in life I want but can't get, I will not allow that to happen with the simple indulges. For some of us it's shoes (oh how I miss Aldo) a special trip, it may be your favorite magazine or a expensive meal either way the end reward is justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment