Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Regrets: Self-Defense Class

At this point we all know, that I have these random things that I do because I don’t want to have any regrets later on in life. Well last year I took self-defense classes, I only attended 2 classes out of the 3 recommended but it was a great experience. I went to Tactical Martial Arts Academy off of Midlothian Turnpike, Instructor was Master English. Master English was really bad ass and knew his stuff but he couldn’t really teach the class so our instructor was Sensei Gulliksen. He taught us the basic moves that could get you out of a jam (ask me and I will show you what I remember) and the things that don't work such as pepper spray which we are taught to use when being attacked. I learned a lot and was even interested in taking some martial art classes but that's another activity for another time because they are kind of pricey.

Still to come, more pole dancing classes and Karaoke anyone!

~No Regrets because everybody dies but not everybody lives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment