Sunday, February 27, 2011

K-liners: Conversation between friends on relationships

Yeah guys are just lazy. I re-watched “He’s Just Not that Into you” the other day. And I remembered why I liked that movie. Its shows that some people are the exception, but most people are the rule. We are the rule and guys are lazy. But things do happen when its meant to, or when you make them happen. I think it’s a mix of the two. But until you find him, I thought you should have fun with all the douche bags that come before.

I guess you are right, just because you have a man doesn’t mean you still aren’t the rule. Yea I do date jerks…..that might be the problem I haven’t been having fun dating them. Maybe if the douche is my type, which he seems to be I need to at least enjoy dating him instead of making myself feel awful trying to change him. Though I don’t know how I feel about things being meant to be and making them happen…..just don’t know.

I’ll tell you this. You can’t change a man. He’s going to be who he’s going to be no matter what. So if you go into something and he acts like that. More than likely he’s going to be acting like that for the rest of the relationship. Women are the ones that change like that. They might be all sweet and romantic when they first get together then a couple of months later, there they are wearing an old t-shirt and a wrap scarf to bed. And the dude is like where are the cute little night gowns? See me, he knew about the wrap scarf, like the first time we spent the night together.

No comments:

Post a Comment