Saturday, February 5, 2011

All we ever talk about is partying, FASHION and men.....

Changes....I'm not always a fan of changes but lately I have been all about them. Changed my room, my hair and now I'm thinking about changing up my style a little.




Thinking about adding some stacked bangles into my wardrobe. I love bangles why not wear as many as possible.












Clutches, well I may own 2-4. Why not add more and boho clutches are all the rave.











Lastly let's talk about my clothes, not sure whether I should sex it up or rock it out. Something classy yet trashy without being too trashy. Makes no sense I know but it's something worth figuring out. I'll keep you posted or just check me out when you see me around, you might notice a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment