Sunday, January 23, 2011

K-liners

Nope. He just talked to me like we knew each other or something. I was like what kind of mess is that. I must be a celebrity and not even know it. What if I’m like the Kim Kardashian of Richmond, and I don’t even know it. I mean I guess I could be. Everyone wants to know me.

You want someone to stick me for my papers? I mean that would just be wrong! I would be hurt!! I mean we might need to sign a prenup when we get married. I’m worth buku bucks. Buku.


I don’t know. Maybe he thought I was into that kind of stuff or something. Doesn’t he know all I watch are romantic-dramadies and serious films! I don’t watch Cartoons or anything that was based on a cartoon. I mean really. Nothing. He was worth nothing. He needs to get some better jobs like “The Game” and anything Tyler Perry. Then we can talk.


I wonder have I ever really dated a guy like them. Just going out to dinner and doing things……let me ponder………nope.


Oh because I’ve hooked so many people up before. I am not Hitch.


Umm you know I go hard in the paint. Don’t even try to front on me. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment