Sunday, January 9, 2011

K-liners

You wait your whole life for a ring, just to say you’re not alone. Oh boo! I just want a ring, I don’t have to get married. Its just a piece of paper.

I really need to stop making references to Sex and the City while talking about real life. I have to accept that was a TV show and that they are the exception, not the rule.

No problem. I’m used to it now. The public schools failed you and so did your spell check.

“Everyone just wants to be loved. I mean, even stalkers are flattering before they go crazy.”


“I don’t understand why people with no job are so excited it’s Friday on facebook. I mean, what have you been doing all week that is so grueling that you need to be happy it’s Friday? You don’t have a job!!!

So what are we?? The lame couple. I’ll punch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment