Friday, February 15, 2013

K-liners

~So I read the updated blog last night. I saw no K-liners, and nothing about me. I am upset about that. I just wanted you to know.

Just when you thought there was no more random thoughts or crazy conversations. We have new k-liner updates.

~You can speak with whomever you would like to speak with on this matter, but considering that I’m the one that’s going to have to push out a watermelon out of the size of a lemon, I think I get all the control in this.

~Yeah a lot can happen, I never even knew this much stuff could. I told the lawyer at work today that I was going to serve him an eviction notice in 60 days if he does not exit my uterus. I asked her to write it up so it looked professional. You know some new lady had the AUDACITY to ask me “sure its not 2 in there” I could punched her in her throat.

~Yeah they are. I’m getting my hair done tomorrow. I don’t know how women do this, not getting they’re hair done thing for 9 months. Looking like a sheep.



~So what are you getting me for my baby shower?
My time and attention J
I’ve had that. It’s not all that.
WHAT! You suck who ask people what they are going to get them ahead of time.
Umm I do. You should know me by now.
Well this time you aren’t getting the answer from me.
Fine then. Be that way. I’ll remember that.
It won’t matter when you get your gift. BTW I am going to be the person that doesn’t get you anything on you registry.
Of course you would be. I’m sure there will be others like you.
So go head, fix your face and your attitude to deal with it. You are going to have a few at every shower.
Ugh.



~Hey now, I am growing a human being! Right now at this moment, I have 2 hearts, 4 kidneys, 4 lungs, 4 legs and arms, 2 brains, and a small penile. I am woman! Hear me roar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment