Saturday, January 30, 2010

Richmond

Snow!!!

So it’s January 30, 2010 and we officially have snow but it’s not the snow that is the issue. No, it’s the crazy things we do to prepare for it and enjoy it.

I went to Kroger around 5:30 pm last night (not to go shopping but to get gift cards, yep I completely forgot about the snow) and as usual everybody in the area and surrounding area was buying the essentials. You know milk, bread, water, and beer. Well I thought that was the essentials until I see this lady with a basket full of diet lime coca cola. Nope I lie to you not nothing else but a basket full of coke. Right away I began to question why but why not maybe it was to melt the snow or who wouldn’t want to have diet lime coke just in case the water cut off (ugh!).

Now I question what snow essentials are really. Waking up this morning I knew we had essentials: Milk, bread, water and wine. Yet there was nothing that I really wanted to eat; so a walk to Ukrops sounded really good (don’t worry my roommate and I aren’t crazy Ukrops is only 5mins away from our house).

Our “now that we are really stuck in the snow” essential consist of:

Brownies

Cheetos

Oranges and grapes

King syrup (really people Ukrops is about to close…we need this stuff)

Rainbow and chocolate chip cookies

Turkey bacon

Medley chips

More Silk

Bagel chips

Yea the snow brings out the crazy in all of us by the way it also brings out drunk old man that smell like pee and stand all in your personal space. That’s a story for another day.


1 comment: