Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kliners

OK well let me try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Whatever happened to Jon B? I’m not to sure, but he sure was a pretty white boy. Perhaps we should Wiki him.

I wish Friday would get her all ready…. Well considering I’m not really planning on going out this weekend I could care less. Would like to be off work though.

Who has the best French fries? I’m going to have to go with McDonalds on this one. I mean they are just classic. You can’t go wrong with them

And did you know that the 3rd Monday in January is the most depressing day of the month and it is also MLK day? That figures, of course the white man would be depressed on a black man’s birthday. Besides being “depressed” that’s a white rich people disease. Middle class people don’t have that option to sit at home and cry about they’re lives. I need to be at work.

When is texting enough and a phone called should be made? I think that more phone calls need to be made. Texting is so 2000’s we should bring back talking and writing more letters in 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love McDonald's french fries as well!

    I think my last comment on your blog was about french fries too...hmmmm....:)

    ReplyDelete