Monday, January 4, 2010

No Regrets

So after talking to my mom this weekend I decided to make 2010 my no regrets year. I want to do all the things I should do before I’m too old, married or pregnant.

My mom is about to turn 47 and she decided she wants to learn to swim along with a list of other things. She stated how she does not want me to look back with "what if" and spend my life waiting for life to happen.

I agree it is about me now and not what society thinks/states I should be doing at 25/26 or even what the rest of my peers are doing.

So here I go with no regrets….

1: Learn to Love Champagne

*I will keep you all updated on the outcome of each task. I will not complete everything in the book especially if it is something I have already done or can not afford to do. For example: Going ghost hunting in England would have to go on my bucket list.*


No Regrets: 101 Fabulous Things to do Before you're too Old, Married, or Pregnant is written by Sarah Ivens

No comments:

Post a Comment