Monday, April 4, 2011

All we ever talk about is partying, fashion and MEN

My friend and I were talking one night and he told me that he feels girls love bad boy. He feels that women take and take but keep going back to them. See he used to be a nice guy but a girl did him wrong and now he is a ass hole and he feels that girls love it. I believe that is half way true but no girl really wants to end up with the cocky ass hole. We want the nice guy with a bad boy swagger. Makes sense right.....

So he goes on to tell me about how good guys finish last because most girls are a product of their bad relationships. We are.....we have a cycle and we tend to follow it until either we are done/ over it or some guy comes a long and break it. We want to learn from our mistakes but truth be told the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me," is right. Shame on us, we go through this over and over again, saying love is the reason. Through it all we really don't want a guy that will keep treating us bad and hurt us just because he is afraid of getting hurt. We want to be in something safe or something we can control. I don't believe that love is safe and our lives are not our own to control. So let's not let our fears hurt others.

In the end of the conversation we couldn't agree....He wants to continue being the ass hole and I refuse to continue to let guys treat me like I am unworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment