Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life and Times: Cooking

I love cooking, I can do it every day. For some reason it calms me and makes me happy. One of my earliest memories as a child is being in the kitchen with my grandmother. Just watching her and how making sure the people she loved were fed made her happy. I learned from her that no matter what the task was if it made someone she loved happy it was worth it. Cooking was that for her. So I picked the task and ran with it. Not everything I cook is a success but like most things in life, it is a trail and error type of situation. I try new recipes every once and a while. During this past holiday season I took on a spinach quiche.


Success!







I also tried Brownie cookies.


Work in progress. I really don't think desserts are my thing but I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment