Monday, March 8, 2010

Bridget Jones Moment (Me)

I wanted to find something deep to say yet I just breath
I wanted to find something sweet to say but it all came out so mean
This awkward part of life
Where wanting to plan life just seem like a must
Yet you plan and God laughs
Like he laughs when I look at him, when I stare at him
I want to tell him something
Something different then what I have ever told him
As much as my mind wants my heart just will not give up
The fear of loneliness is equal to the fear of him knowing
I know that I have to tell him
The need is overwhelming yet I just breath
I wanted to find something sweet to say
It comes out so mean because I have to act unimpressed
By his plans or his dreams
I have a path of my own that I'll rather travel alone
I can't believe this way of thinking hasn't changed
This is where it ends, the wanting
Wanting to say something but instead I give him the cold shoulder
It's all about self preservation
In the end if I say anything the reality wouldn't be as good as the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment