Saturday, September 19, 2009

K-liners

Q: How was your date?
A: I should of had a V8.

New Motto:
I'm looking for my Barack, but if you're not it. I at least need you to have voted for him.

Read the sentence not the works.



What is up with all these kids and these long names? People naming their kids like they’re going to be heirs to some throne or something. Like they’re Prince Charles offspring or something.

All it is, is that, those are all the names that she liked and she had to throw them all in there. She should have thrown all the names in a hat and called it a day. Pick 2! My kids are going to have a first, middle, and last. I might just let them have a middle initial or something. That would work too. Just name them A. what’s your middle name? A. No really? No really my middle name is A.



And what have we learned from Real Housewives of Atlanta? Basketball money is guaranteed.


He has no self control at all if that is the case. He is as weak as a noodle.


Why is there already picture of Chris Brown picking up trash on blog sites….seriously? No people, no!


Do I look like a hippie-rave-attending-twirling-glow-sticks-college-student? NO!

You could be my personal assistant. Won’t be able to pay you, but you can have the job if you want. Your pay will be nothing. Your benefits will be being my assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment