Saturday, September 19, 2009

All we EVER talk about is partying, fashion and MEN

So I have decided that I am going to email Tyler Perry to find a guy to cast in the movie that is my life. I mean he does a good job at finding them for his movies and they never disappoint, they are always such a piece of heaven. I think it is a good idea

So when is Tyler Perry making the movie of your life? Who would you like for him to cast as your man? Hill Harper? You like him.

He isn’t but I would like him to find me a guy like he is casting my leading man because he does such a good job in his movies. No Hill Harper…..I need a fresh new face like the guy in his latest movie. He is so right up my alley…..so beautiful.

Oh, what about the guy that played Jerome on The Game? He was cute and hot. He’s on some new show, can’t remember the name right now. In the movie of my life Idris Elba would play my man. Love me some him!

No comments:

Post a Comment