Monday, September 21, 2009

K-liner (special edition)

Dear Losers of Music at Pandora,

I am an avid listener of Pandora as I enjoy listening to you every day while I get through my busy work day. I always appreciate the wonderful songs that you play when I turn to my radio stations that I have chosen. You always play a plethora of options for my delight.

Recently I have come across a problem with my Lady Gaga station. While I do appreciate you trying to open up my mind to enjoy the other songs on her CD, which I do enjoy some of them, there are only three songs that I truly enjoy. That would be “Poker Face”, “Just Dance”, and especially “Love Game”, my roommate and I even invented a dance for that song. I love these songs. When I listen to them during the day it takes me back to my weekend where I was dancing throwing my hands in the air and waving them like I just don’t care, while enjoying my corona or free root beer shot. Those songs take me back to wonderful place. So tell me this, I enter the songs, the artist, genre, everything I could possibly think of to make you play these songs. NOTHING WORKS! Or when I get the song, it’s the REMIX!! I don’t want the remix, I want the original! Do I look like some hippie-rave-attending-twirling-glow-sticks-college-student? NO!

I don’t believe that I am asking too much of you all as when I was listening to Lady Gaga radio, Tevin Campbell, that’s right, I said Tevin Campbell came on. Now, I forgot all about Tevin, I had that album on cassette tape. I remember because it was track 3 and in order for me not to miss it, I would have to turn over to play track 12, so I could start at the beginning every time. This is ridiculous, Pandora. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Or else I will take greater measures as deleting you completely from my blackberry applications and replacing you with something stupid like I heart Radio.

Yours truly,

Disgruntled Subscriber!!

1 comment:

  1. it doesn't play a lot of the more famous songs because it doesn't have the rights to them. it happens to me a lot too :(

    ReplyDelete