Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No Regrets: Great American Bull Run

Our intentions were good. Thought that it would be best to start off that way. For the first time in Virginia we had the bull run and the biggest tomato fight ever. There was no way I was gonna miss out on that. When my cousin called me I was all in. Then the night before, Emily and I made a cons list and decided we would enjoy it more as spectators. There were some sights to see at the good ole Dinwiddie speedway. First it was so hot that buckets of sweat were pouring off people. The heat didn't stop them from standing in mile long lines to get food, ride mechanical bulls, get beer and the list goes on. The day wasn't a loss just because we didn't do the events. Believe me when I tell you, we still got hit with tomatoes. We slso got to watch Brittany and Sierra in the tomato fight. I hope to never again see that many tomatoes flying in my directions. So for those of you that missed it, hopefully it will come back next year. It was a good experience and I am glad to have witnessed it.  












No comments:

Post a Comment