Friday, July 26, 2013

No regrets: Back on it

Recently, I have found that I have been doing what most women do (not all but most.) I have gotten consumed by a relationship and began to lose myself. Lucky for me, I saw that and hopefully it's not to late for me to change it. Which means I'm back on my NO REGRETS. I have to take some time out for myself and put myself first again, sounds a little selfish but I'm not married, don't have any kids so what better time to continue to be selfish. I'm about to take my schedule/life back a little. I excited about the activities to come.

New regrets to avoid and things to experience:

Find the perfect red lipstick
Learn to pack well
Learn to meditate
Learn to cook something exceptional
Do something that scares you (This will be two or more post)
Quit the job you hate
I also will be including the making of my own regrets, this list I'm currently trying has been fun, but there are some other things that I would like to add. The adventure begins again!

No comments:

Post a Comment