Friday, July 26, 2013

All we ever talk about: New Stage

Before I turn 30....

Turning thirty is a subject that is being discussed a lot in my small circle of friends. Most are excited, some are scared and then others, just don't want to discuss it at all. I don't know, is it even worth the discussion. Before I turn thirty there were things that I wanted to do. I wanted to be in a certain place in life. Which is odd because I've never been one to believe in check list for life. That things should go a certain way or life wasn't right. You're not a failure because your life doesn't look like someone else's.  You have to embrace the stages. Live a day at a time. I did it up in my twenties I experienced everything I should. I learned a lot because of my mistakes and taking chances. In my twenties I feared nothing, so why before my thirties am I full of worries. It's silly to not embrace this new age. Who cares about what I don't have it's more important about, where I've been and the person that I've become. So before I turn thirty I will embrace the independent fearless spunky 21, well maybe 25 (there was less drinking going on at 25) year old. At the end of the day my twenties weren't so bad. I have a feeling, I'll be excited about celebrating my 30th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment