Monday, May 27, 2013

Life and Times: this 9 to 5 don't fit me

It isn't a secret that I'm not happy at my job. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed to have a job that enables me to live a pretty ok life style. Yet, as I look around and see people that are so passionate and just love their careers, I feel like something is missing. I don't feel that way about my job. I haven't been happy there for a while now. I watch my man who is so passionate about his career and it just motivates me. To see him network/hustle, set goals and work beyond hard to achieve those goals. It makes me want to have my own business, set my own hours and work just as hard to have that success. So some changes are in the works to find my passion and pursue it, because this 9 to 5 don't fit me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment