Monday, January 21, 2013

Random and Forgetful

To my handful of random followers I have not forgotten about you but I've had a hard time remembering my passions. Life gets so busy but it should never be so busy that you forget the people and things you care about the most. A good friend of mine reminded me that this blog could become more than a hobby, it could be my passion. I used to want to be a writer. I know somewhere inside of me is that same girl with all these hopes, dreams and plenty of words to go with them. I can say that I have fallen into the norm of life. Get up go to work, come home and get ready to do it all again. As grateful as I am to have a job it is not my passion. I have forgotten what it is like to do things for me. When I first started this blog I was on a mission to have no regrets and do all the things I can while I am single and without children. I have done those things, but I have missed the best part of this achievement and that's sharing those random fun or some times boring moments with you. Mission is still on. Take 553 of the blogging experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment