Sunday, August 14, 2011

No Regrets


41 Dance Barefoot on the Beach

The past 3 months have really sucked for me (no need to go into details it's all in the past). When things get bad I normally just listen to music and shut down. Well I went on a much needed vacation to the beach at the time.....between the air, sand and water; everything about the beach is so freeing. I got to thinking about how dancing is equally as freeing. So what better thing to do while at the beach then dancing barefoot in the sand. I spent the whole day at the beach like a big kid. Playing with bubbles, beach toys and walking underneath the stars hoping to catch some late night fireworks. I thought that dancing on the beach during the day would be embarrassing and dancing late at night is kind of creepy because of the random crabs crawling around. It was worth a try. I just wish I was a little bit more carefree. Definitely something to work on and try again. If not for the dance at least for the calories that you burn by walking in the sand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment