Sunday, July 24, 2011

No Regrets

94 Shape your Brows

Style by Zahra 273-0802
Stylist Nelam
2752 Hungary Spring Rd

Being a woman is hard, we have to do a lot to keep ourselves up. One thing that can take up time is plucking our eyebrows. If you have eyebrows like mines it can take up to 10 mins or more to pluck, brush and trim those suckas. Over the years I have learned to do a okay job but I get lazy and I would rather pay for someone else to do it. Let me just mention again my eyebrows are out of control always. I found this great place in chesterfield L.A Nails to get my eyebrows waxed. It was great because after getting them waxed I could even manage my brows well in between sessions. I loved it but I no longer live in chesterfield so I figured it was time to find a new place. Recently I found a new and great love in threading. It doesn't hurt anymore than plucking or waxing. It was such a good experience, I left a decent tip and if you know me I don't tip well. It was $12 which I guess is a good price. I normally pay $7 to get them waxed and they look great. Now the only reason I went was because of my living social deal where I go 3 times for $22 but I will be continuing to go even when my deal is over. If you are interested you should give it a try too, at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment